When eating healthy tastes amazing!
This is a nice example of a regular vegetable that I’ve taken from average-tasting to great-tasting. Let me introduce you to my lovely Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe. I am addicted to these
* Makes about 4 cups of brussels sprouts
- Miss_Fit favorited Roasted Brussels Sprouts 23 Feb 02:27
- iscrafte added Roasted Brussels Sprouts to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 13:52
- Rachael H. added Roasted Brussels Sprouts to Food 17 Dec 04:11
- Grimgirl101 favorited Roasted Brussels Sprouts 20 Jun 22:07
- Jacqueline W. favorited Roasted Brussels Sprouts 19 Jun 23:51
- iscrafte added Roasted Brussels Sprouts to Inspiration 26 May 07:59
- iscrafte favorited Roasted Brussels Sprouts 26 May 07:59
- Suzi T. favorited Roasted Brussels Sprouts 03 May 11:46
- KelliDroze added Roasted Brussels Sprouts to Food 18 Apr 03:01
- Anna S. favorited Roasted Brussels Sprouts 17 Apr 18:27
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Using your sharp knife and cutting board, cut off ends of Brussels Sprouts and dice onion.
Place Brussels Sprouts, onions, olive oil, sea salt and pepper in Ziploc bag. Close bag and shake to make sure Brussels Sprouts and onions are well coated with oil and spices.
Place Brussels Sprouts on baking sheet (single layer) and roast for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, and using your spatula, move sprouts around to keep them from burning. Place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, and using your spatula, move sprouts around to keep them from burning. Place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.