Grab beer and get to work. Just don't get sloppy 'til you're done cooking.
MAKES ABOUT 6 TACOS
- KelliDroze added Roasted Beer And Lime Cauliflower Tacos With Cilantro Coleslaw to Food 08 Dec 10:48
- Alecia B. favorited Roasted Beer And Lime Cauliflower Tacos With Cilantro Coleslaw 08 Dec 07:07
- anita.n.g favorited Roasted Beer And Lime Cauliflower Tacos With Cilantro Coleslaw 26 Nov 15:07
- Little, Brown and Company published their project Roasted Beer And Lime Cauliflower Tacos With Cilantro Coleslaw 15 Oct 16:21
You Will Need
Crank your oven to 400F. Grab a rimmed baking sheet.
Chop the cauliflower into small florets no bigger than a quarter. In a saucepan, warm the beer, broth, lime juice, tamari, hot sauce, and garlic over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and simmer for about 11/2 minutes. Drain.
Toss the spices, salt, and olive oil together in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and onion and stir 'til those f***ers are coated. Dump it on the baking sheet and bake until browned, stirring halfway, about 20 minutes.
To make the tacos, warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave for a hot minute and then pile them high with the cauliflower filling, slices of avocado, some of the slaw, and top with plenty of salsa.
* Whatever you are cool with drinking the rest of is fine here. Just no coffee stout or anything heavy like that.
Quick Lime and Cilantro Slaw
This f***er is great in any taco, any time. Memorize this s**t because you won't be going back to empty tacos again.
Cut the cabbage into the thinnest strips you can and make sure those pieces are no longer than 2 inches. This is a great time to get good with your knife if you are looking for a silver f**ing lining in all that chopping. Chop the carrot into thin matchsticks of the same length. Got that s**t down now, right? In a small glass, mix together the lime juice, vinegar, oil, and salt. Add the dressing right before you are going to eat and toss that shit well. Add the cilantro and serve.