A Sprig and Pearl bracelet!
While fishing on the river I picked a few young sprigs from a nearby tree and made some bracelets (and the nests that got made into my bird nest necklace & earring sets).
These say for a day, and were still flexible enough for me to weave some pearls around. I used an old pearl necklace that I never wear for the beads, fishing line for the thread and the sprig for the base. So essentially this project was free.
- Rebecca M. favorited River Bracelet 23 Jun 14:49
- dmx.diana favorited River Bracelet 19 Aug 23:38
- Namie Y. favorited River Bracelet 23 Nov 18:24
- Taylor K. favorited River Bracelet 11 Jul 23:33
- Alezita G. favorited River Bracelet 28 Jun 06:49
- Abnormal Abby added River Bracelet to Jewellry 11 Jun 03:51
- Amanda B. favorited River Bracelet 23 May 21:01
- Sarah S. added River Bracelet to inspiration to create something different 28 Apr 01:58
- brenee98_ favorited River Bracelet 10 Apr 16:39
- Lee C. favorited River Bracelet 02 Apr 09:55
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!