Ring Storage-Make it before Buy it-Sweater Surgery Style
My personal manifesto:
When I need something, I think first, can I make it instead of just going out and buying it?
Here is an example.
I have been acquiring quite a few rings lately and they are not stored in an organized way. My first thought is- go out and buy a ring storage box. But then I stop myself and say, "can I make it?" and yes I can!
I look around all my saved treasures, the things I fall in love with and keep with the thought, "I can use that for something." Well that day has come baby!
I have tons of cigar boxes, both cardboard and wood. I can't help myself I am nuts for boxes.
And I have tons of wool felted sweaters, but you already know that!
So here is what I did:
- Rabprime added Ring Storage to Displays 16 Sep 15:21
- Rabprime favorited Ring Storage 16 Sep 15:21
- Libby W. favorited Ring Storage 19 Jun 08:11
- Shayna K. favorited Ring Storage 09 Oct 21:26
- Sveta favorited Ring Storage 14 May 09:11
- Vikki Y. added Ring Storage to Jewelry Organizer 12 Jan 04:27
- Victoria T. favorited Ring Storage 14 Oct 09:26
- Ross T. favorited Ring Storage 05 Sep 07:41
- Joey P. favorited Ring Storage 06 Aug 10:53
- Glen M. favorited Ring Storage 02 Aug 06:56