A fun and inexpensive way to re-vamp old jewellery
This is really easy to make. Simply wrap an old bangle with some ribbon and embelish it with an old brooch. For something more, you can add some paper doily all around for a little romance.
- ntina.ntonti favorited Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 11 Feb 10:30
- InterpretThat favorited Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 28 Feb 12:16
- eFenuska added Ribbon Wrapped Bangles to Jewelry and Accessories 09 May 18:54
- eFenuska favorited Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 09 May 18:54
- Bela-chan favorited Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 11 Apr 23:46
- Zombie Babe favorited Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 17 Jan 09:18
- Serene T. replied to a comment on her project Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 13 Jan 04:33
- Mimi A. favorited Ribbon Wrapped Bangles 11 Jan 16:27
- Alex Poser added Ribbon Wrapped Bangles to Accessories 10 Jan 21:19
- KelliDroze added Ribbon Wrapped Bangles to Bracelets 08 Jan 00:29
Step 1. Cut a long strip of ribbon and finish the edges by flickering it over a naked flame to prevent fraying. Next, take your bangle and on the inside, dab a little super glue. Press the ribbon on to the bangle and begin wrapping. Dab a little more glue on the inside of the bangle each time you pull the ribbon over to the front.
Step 2. Once you have finished wrapping your bangle, start arranging your doily over it. We trimmed this one down and cut it into few pieces to fit the bangle. Once satisfied, start gluing them down! Next, paint a light coat of clear nail polish over the doily to make it water proof. This step is important.