A banner to hang above a favorite photo or print? A welcome sign for your door? Your choice.
- ribbontemplate.jpg 30.2 KB [ Download ]
- Rebecca M. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 24 Jun 04:28
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 17 Nov 19:54
- arina m. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 08 Jan 23:29
- kristi j. added Ribbon Chalkboard to Home 10 Jul 12:01
- Lauren C. added Ribbon Chalkboard to Home 25 Apr 19:07
- Michaela W. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 23 Mar 19:19
- Kristi L. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 15 Feb 16:53
- aviiry G. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 15 Feb 03:49
- Lauren C. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 14 Feb 20:05
- Alissa B. favorited Ribbon Chalkboard 12 Feb 01:47
Trace the template onto your piece of wood with a pencil.
Wearing safety glasses, carefully cut the shape from the wood using a jigsaw.
Sand down the rough edges and use a damp cloth to remove any sawdust.
Paint the top of the wood with chalkboard paint and allow to dry.
Use sandpaper to remove any stray paint.
Draw lines along the edge using a paint
pen and allow to dry.
Center the picture hanging hardware on
the back of the chalkboard and secure with
Allow to dry and write your mesaage!