aren't they cute!!
These are real easy but you do need a glue gun :)
sorry i don't have any photo's to use with my how to
(each step is a bobby pin)
For this one all you need is a bigger button, (mine was kind rounded) and a heart button.
1. find another bobby pin
2. hot glue the heart to the bigger button
3. then hot glue the two buttons to the bumpy side of the bobby pin
Tip: When you go to glue the heart on make sure its facing the right way. ( mine wasn't)
This one is a little more complicated. You need 8 different colored and sized buttons. ( i think it looks better if the buttons are in a theme, like neon, pale colors, etc.)
1. glue the biggest and main one to the bumpy side of the bobby pin.
2. then add the rest of the buttons piling them in a circular motion around the main button, filling all the spaces.
3. let dry then wear
this last one took me about three minutes. you need 3 pieces of ribbon, and a cute little animal shaped button. ( mine was a very cute Dino)
1. tie the ribbons onto the bobby pin, making sure that the ends are facing out in all different ways.
2. glue the animal to the middle making sure that you keep in mind that the bobby pin doesn't go up and down.
3. let dry for a while then wear.