How to make flats look different, but also vintage with nail polish and a sharpie.
The level of difficulty of this project really depends on what your pair of flats are like. Mine had this layer of synthetic stuff that was peeling so I decided the peel it all off so only fabric was exposed. Now, nail polish and sharpie bind really well to fabric, so if your shoes aren't fabric, you might want to test the materials on an part of the shoe that doesn't show to make sure they won't wear off the outside.
- Miss Melinda May added Refashion Old Flats to Babydoll 09 Sep 06:10
- Samantha C. favorited Refashion Old Flats 12 Aug 19:52
- Anett E. favorited Refashion Old Flats 24 May 14:44
- chelsie.kuskie added Refashion Old Flats to covert clothing 21 May 23:08
- nora.mcmanus added Refashion Old Flats to crafts 01 May 04:43
- Bela-chan favorited Refashion Old Flats 11 Apr 02:13
- Jezek favorited Refashion Old Flats 22 Mar 18:10
- Rachel B. entered her project Refashion Old Flats to B.A.I.T. Footwear Contest 08 Feb 17:36
- pink favorited Refashion Old Flats 29 Jan 04:19
The link to the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFFYl50LQx8