Organizing my crafting stuff in a cheap and cute organizer.
There is a video I based it on the video is on youtube but it is in Spanish. I based this tutorial on that video.
You could make this for organizing your makeup if its not too much. But I found it idea for my crafting needs.. :D Enjoy.
- Pimke added Recycled Organizer to Upcycling 11 Feb 21:25
- nina.b added Recycled Organizer to Interesting 08 Nov 11:36
- Sarah W. favorited Recycled Organizer 18 Feb 14:36
- Lenneth entered her project Recycled Organizer to Seal-It Contest 27 Jan 04:36
- Sarah S. added Recycled Organizer to Cheap things to try 19 Jan 02:31
- Jenna C. added Recycled Organizer to Storage 02 Dec 03:08
- Khush M. added Recycled Organizer to Crafty Ideas 29 Oct 15:16
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Recycled Organizer 07 Oct 21:13
- Jessica A. favorited Recycled Organizer 09 Sep 22:34
- Kinhime Dragon added Recycled Organizer to things to make 19 Aug 00:46
Now I added a cardboard base on the back because it wasn't sturdy enough and I forgot add wrapping paper to it... which is obvious.
From the bottom part of the box you should leave about 2 cm from both sides (This way you actually close the box easier...REMEMBER LEAVE 2 CM SPACE ON BOTH SIDES)
and then you got cut 2 pieces of foam board of like 3cm of height and 15 cm of width to then glue it with the hot glue gun after the 2 cms and then you a cut another piece of foam board that would be the top of a drawer. For me doing the drawer for the drawer itself was difficult.
After make making the drawer then make 2 holes with the help of an exacto knife in order to glue a ribbon or a cord for the drawer.
Now in the front part, I glued another piece of foam board, some stickers and used the marker to write the word Bisuteria (Spanish is my first language)which means Jewelry making.
Made some dividers (my opinion was too much space) and made some dividers with foam board. You can do it here and the bottom drawer. And yes it did rocked... and the end. You can put notes using push pins and the like.
NOTE: I made this project last year, it seems I forgot to upload it here.