a cute anklet/braclet made from the inside of security envelopes
i have been experimenting with security envelopes because of their great patterns, and best of all its all recycled.
Stay tuned for my other security envelope tutorials
for this anklet i made all of the beads from the envelope, added a few other beads some string
and hay presto!
This only took me 10 minutes max, and i didn't have to buy anything, this project would be a great gift, ect. PLEASE COMMENT and tell me if you like it ect and don't forget to ADD TO YOUR FAVES if you do
i guarantee that anybody could make this if i can at my age so have a go.
enjoy love miss cookie
- AD Graphics Hub commented on Recycled Envelope Anklet 21 Jun 15:27
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Recycled Envelope Anklet 24 Jul 00:28
- Packing Supply commented on Recycled Envelope Anklet 19 May 04:16
- Ichigo M. favorited Recycled Envelope Anklet 21 Dec 04:46
- miss cookie entered her project Recycled Envelope Anklet to Beads Unlimited Contest 20 Dec 02:34
Gather your supplies
*Glue( Craft glue works better than a glue stick but work with what you have)
*a tooth pick (rubbed with vaseline, or paw paw ect)this step is very important because it prevents the beads from getting stuck to the toothpick.
* security envelope pattern paper (or if your not recycling your prefered paper)
this is the tricky bit starting with the wide end wrap the paper around the toothpick (make sure its got the vaseline on it)
This is hard it took me a few trys to get the hang of it.
because of the vaseline it won't want to wrap around, but once you get it around a few times it should be fine.