dead record rises as art!
This project is quick, easy, and awesome! It's a great way to revive on old record and make it in to something that is, once again, art.
Let me know if you make one!
- Key West Witch favorited Record Bowl 20 Aug 23:01
- John L. added Record Bowl to Ed Sheeran 07 Nov 02:18
- laura_southpaw added Record Bowl to Keep Calm and Party 12 Apr 20:42
- Penny F. added Record Bowl to decorating ideas 03 May 18:20
- Anita M. favorited Record Bowl 29 May 15:50
- Orsolya K. favorited Record Bowl 08 Aug 15:43
- nigrummonten favorited Record Bowl 04 Feb 02:40
- lilianmoore13 favorited Record Bowl 08 Oct 12:43
- Shae B. favorited Record Bowl 15 Aug 19:24
- Maree A. favorited Record Bowl 01 Aug 01:00
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. No more, no less.
Place bowl (preferably medium to large) upside down on cooke sheet.
Place and center record on bowl. Carefully place in oven.
Allow to "cook" for about five minutes, or until record has noticeably begun to droop or melt.
Once record begins to change shape significanly, remove from oven. The record will only be warm to the touch, so you can shape it with you hands if you like - but be warned - although the bowl underneath it is hot, the record will harden within thirty seconds!
Once hardened, remove from bowl and place right-side up.
Place fruit, bracelets, doll parts, etc., in you new record bowl!