Saw these somewhere. pintrest? I'm just sharing the wealth.
This worked out so great for my little one ^-^ He gets sad when he can't draw hearts and I wanted him to paint some Valentines day cards for his family. So when I saw this I had to try it. Worked out great and he totally loved it.
Sorry I don't have more pictures!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Real Quick Heart Stampers! 22 Jul 06:31
- aranumenwen entered her project Real Quick Heart Stampers! to Image3D 24 May 06:40
- aranumenwen entered her project Real Quick Heart Stampers! to Pogo Connect 24 May 06:38
- aranumenwen favorited her project Real Quick Heart Stampers! 14 Apr 04:54
- definenormal0x added Real Quick Heart Stampers! to nifty stuff 22 Feb 09:37
Gather up some strips of cardboard, I used some thicker stuff so the hearts outline would show up better.
You can use tubes if you want...recycle day was the day before -_- so we had to do with the strips. Shape em into a heart. Pinching, rolling, folding, holding, swearing.
Hold em tight (an extra pair of hands would probably help but I did mine without) Take a strip of masking tape and wrap em around the whole thing to hold it in place.
It may take some extra frustration and pieces of tape but its totally worth it. Squirt some paint on a paper plate, dab it around and stamp away.