Based on Random Wax Sculpture Candles by nomble
A great project!!!
I think that this candle looks like a storm.
Some points are:
- have a big bucket with water, with more than you think you will need. When I dropped it in, a large chunk of wax came off, as it was not deep enough to set it above the other wax.
- if you use a plate, rather than a bowl as i did, then the edges won't be so rounded at the bottom of the candle.
- use the detergent to line the bowl/plate WELL. even around the outside, so that it will come off easily.
- so the bowl that your wax is melted in can be easily cleaned, also line it with detergent.
- you may need a knife to gently 'pop' the wax off the bowl/plate, but be gentle when handling.
REMEMBER- if it doesnt turn out as planned, remelt it and try again!!!
You Will Need
Zahira K. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!