Cake Pops, Cupcakes & Other Petite Sweets
Makes about 1 1/2 dozen
- Kimya J. favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 15 Jun 21:54
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 01 Jul 15:47
- Chachee.rayna added Rainbow Blondie Party Pops to Yummy 30 Jun 22:57
- Krasimira M. added Rainbow Blondie Party Pops to Cooking 28 Mar 15:07
- midnighthime666 favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 08 Mar 04:51
- Rachel D. favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 13 Dec 13:30
- Shantelle t. added Rainbow Blondie Party Pops to food!! 08 Dec 06:52
- DocDoolittle favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 21 Nov 04:03
- Lena S. favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 22 Sep 15:12
- Hella favorited Rainbow Blondie Party Pops 21 Sep 09:51
Preheat oven to 350°. Line pan with parchment paper, allowing 2" to hang over all sides of pan. In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined. Dough will be stiff. Stir in baking bits and pecans. Spread dough in prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until blondies test nearly done. Cool completely.
Gripping parchment paper, remove blondies from pan. Cut into 16 squares. Insert a popsicle stick into one cut edge of each square; chill.
Melt white baking chips and shortening in the microwave until smooth. Holding a blondie on a fork over the bowl, spoon melted coating over the top and sides; tap fork lightly against bowl to smooth coating and let excess drip off. Sprinkle with nonpareils or baking bits while wet. Place on cooling rack or waxed paper until coating has set. If desired, carefully coat the bottom of each blondie pop after top and sides are dry.