How to curl your hair the old fashioned way.
A fun easy way to curl your hair without heat or damage.
- Ruby Autumn favorited Rag Curls 20 Jan 18:45
- Barjaa B. added Rag Curls to Hairstyles 27 Jun 17:53
- amanda.shillito commented on Rag Curls 14 Oct 18:59
- amanda.shillito favorited Rag Curls 14 Oct 18:57
- breanna w. favorited Rag Curls 22 Jun 17:26
- Adrianne T. favorited Rag Curls 12 Jun 19:43
- Laura R. Aurora Horrora favorited Rag Curls 20 May 17:19
- loki_ink added Rag Curls to HAIR 16 May 15:38
- loki_ink favorited Rag Curls 16 May 15:37
- Danosa favorited Rag Curls 07 May 06:08
Start with damp hair, not wet, but just slightly damp.
Take a small section of your hair (the bigger it is the bigger your curls will be), and comb it through to get rid of any tangles.
Once your whole head is done, you're going to need to leave it to dry. I usually just sleep on it and it's fine in the morning, but you could use a hair dryer if you're feeling impatient.
I find that when sleeping on it it's a good idea to put a scarf over your head to stop anything coming undone.
Repeat this for your whole head.
Then just comb your fingers through it, to seperate the curls.