Better than the real thing (and a million times healthier!)
Super quick and healthy "nutella" - you can double or triple the recipe for a bigger batch and adjust sweetness as you like it :] Sugar works too, but honey gives it such a nice sticky richness.
- ullins l. added Quick And Easy Nutella to My collection 17 Sep 11:27
- Arty Kitkat favorited Quick And Easy Nutella 14 Jun 15:45
- Agnes S. favorited Quick And Easy Nutella 14 Jun 15:41
- heartshapedteen added Quick And Easy Nutella to Food 28 Mar 20:27
- Claire M. favorited Quick And Easy Nutella 27 Dec 18:20
- St.Ephanie ^^ commented on Quick And Easy Nutella 06 Nov 15:38
- KelliDroze added Quick And Easy Nutella to Breakfast 27 Oct 23:14
- KozmicBlues added Quick And Easy Nutella to Mmmm Baba 18 Sep 19:21
- angel.zoey favorited Quick And Easy Nutella 27 May 13:14
- nayaths favorited Quick And Easy Nutella 20 May 21:11
Place hazelnuts on a baking tray and roast in the oven at 180'C until fragrant.
Pop the warm nuts into a tea towel and rub rub rub until the skins come off. Discard skins.
While the hazelnuts cool, blend the cashews with the almond milk in a good food processor or coffee grinder. Keep blending/grinding until just smooth.
Add the hazelnuts and blend until buttery, then add the cocoa powder and honey. Give it all one last blast and you should have a nice creamy nutella mix.
If it's too thick, try adding more milk little by little until it blends nicely. Enjoy :3