DESIGNER: MOLLIE JOHANSON
Fill these gleeful little gourds with treats to give out to trick-or-treaters or the guests at your Halloween party.
- 105172_2F2014-10-30-130306-PunkinTreatPouchTemplate.jpg 641 KB [ Download ]
- olivoyle favorited Punkin’ Treat Pouch 29 May 10:54
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Punkin’ Treat Pouch 24 Jan 20:08
- Rachael H. added Punkin’ Treat Pouch to Sew/Knit/Crochet 09 Jan 15:51
- Missi M. added Punkin’ Treat Pouch to Halloween 17 Dec 16:28
- L D. favorited Punkin’ Treat Pouch 15 Dec 00:27
- Kami K. favorited Punkin’ Treat Pouch 15 Nov 18:01
- pat.kichinko favorited Punkin’ Treat Pouch 03 Nov 23:14
- Sterling Publishing published his project Punkin’ Treat Pouch 28 Oct 19:30
Using the templates, cut out one pumpkin front and two pumpkin backs from orange felt. Cut the pumpkin face pieces from black felt, and cut the stem from green felt.
Stitch the face pieces onto the front piece using three strands of black floss and straight stitch.
With the pumpkin facedown, place the two back pieces on the back so that the outside edges line up and the center edges overlap. Position the stem at the top, between the front and back layers. Pin the layers in place.
Stitch around the pumpkin shape using six strands of yellow embroidery floss and straight stitch. Be sure to catch the stem in your stitching.
Fill the pouch with treats (or maybe even a little trick!).