an interesting effect with no photoshop!
As inspired by the work of John French, last week a had a little go at a projection photo shoot.
The basic idea is that you use a projector (like you find in school or college) to project an image onto the body of a model.
You can then photograph this, and get an interesting effect without using photoshop!
- Ellie C. favorited Projection Photography 03 Feb 13:54
- Amanda T. favorited Projection Photography 01 Jan 20:02
- Charity M. added Projection Photography to To-make list 23 May 19:36
- Shirley T. favorited Projection Photography 29 Aug 00:57
- Carly E. favorited Projection Photography 23 May 06:02
- Tasha-Elizabeth added Projection Photography to Photography 09 Apr 18:24
- Tasha-Elizabeth favorited Projection Photography 09 Apr 18:24
- Nora E. added Projection Photography to Photography Ideas 05 Apr 02:44
- Ciara Baron entered her project Projection Photography to Lomography 22 May 19:06
Next you need to think about your set. You will need a plain solid background, and your model will need to wear something to match their body colour or the set. I chose a black curtain, and asked my model to wear a long sleeved black top.