How To: Princess Tulle Tiara
Tulle…how I love tulle. It reminds me of princesses and weddings and ballerinas. It is soft, flowy and easy to work with. It comes in many colors - even with shimmery glittery sparkles.
I think tulle loves me back.
Here is a simple tutorial on how to make Princess Tulle Tiaras made of flexible wire that is adjusted by tie on ribbons to fit the size of your head. These tiaras are easy to make but it may take you up to 30 minutes to complete one, depending on the amount of beads that you use. The more beads, the less time spent on a tiara because the beads act as “fillers” and you spend less time tying on tulle pieces. More tulle gives you a fluffier tiara.
First, here are sample photos of some Princess Tiaras. Photo 1: More Beads, Less Tulle. Photo 2: No Beads, Tulle. Photo 3: Fancy Eyelash Version sold on Etsy.
- Key West Witch added Princess Tulle Tiara to Tiaras and Crowns 19 Mar 13:49
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Princess Tulle Tiara to Cool creations 04 Aug 19:19
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Princess Tulle Tiara to Hair 04 Aug 19:18
- darnell h. favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 11 Jul 10:08
- bela R. favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 10 Jul 09:34
- barry e. favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 29 May 11:46
- Shirley R. favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 27 May 10:22
- Thomson G. favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 25 May 17:04
- Thomas C. favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 11 May 11:01
- adri.goodson favorited Princess Tulle Tiara 07 Dec 23:20
Loop the other end of your wire to close.