homemade peanut butter cups, made in your choice of dark or milk chocolate, topped with crunchy, salty pretzels.
Other items you'll need:
mini muffin pan
mini muffin liners
The added crunch and saltiness of the pretzels makes these even better than the original famous candy (not to mention how impressive it makes them look). Also, I made half the batch in milk chocolate and the other half in semisweet chocolate. They’re both amazing, the former is the more classic choice, but the latter is perhaps the more trendy option. We have both milk and dark chocolate lovers in our house, so they were all equally devoured.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 03 Dec 21:17
- Chudames favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 13 Apr 21:46
- Jenna Joy favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 28 Feb 03:15
- iscrafte added Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 13:52
- Rachel D. favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 17 Dec 12:55
- Shantelle t. added Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups to food!! 08 Dec 14:35
- katie q. favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 14 Sep 20:58
- Kim T. favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 25 Aug 10:15
- Musiicorn favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 17 Jul 17:58
- Tisya favorited Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups 15 Jul 02:27
Line your muffin pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
To a small saucepan over medium heat, add the peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar, stirring until melted, smooth, and well-combined. Remove from the heat and begin to gradually add the powdered sugar, mixing well until the mixture comes together. Set aside and cool while you continue with the next step.
Using a small cookie scoop or a teaspoon, get a small amount of the peanut butter mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten the ball into a disc. Place the disc of peanut butter on top of the melted chocolate and press down gently to encourage the chocolate to come up around the sides of the peanut butter.