I have worn the necklace so much since I made it. I love the large stones and simple design. Its a perfect statement piece.
- Key West Witch added Precious Stone Necklace to Jewelry Necklaces 30 Jun 13:04
- Key West Witch added Precious Stone Necklace to Jewelry 30 Jun 00:53
- Chudames favorited Precious Stone Necklace 23 Mar 22:24
- Annie S. favorited Precious Stone Necklace 29 Dec 13:59
- Tierney R. favorited Precious Stone Necklace 12 Oct 05:33
- Danielle C. favorited Precious Stone Necklace 24 Aug 08:21
- Amanda T. favorited Precious Stone Necklace 06 Aug 00:37
- kila022 commented on Precious Stone Necklace 05 Aug 21:43
- kila022 favorited Precious Stone Necklace 05 Aug 21:43
- Kathy S. favorited Precious Stone Necklace 05 Aug 18:02
Step 1. Cut 3 x 15cm lengths of wire and then wrap the wire at the end to make links
Step 2. Thread your central bead onto a wire and make another loop at the end
Step 3. Make the start of a loop and then hook onto your first stone and complete the loop, repeat on the other side. You should now have your central piece complete.
Step 4. Decide on the length you would like your necklace to be (mine was 45cm in total). My central piece was 15cm long so I needed my chain to be 15cm either side. Measure the required length of your chain and then double it to make two rows of chain.
Step 5. Add a jump ring to either end of the chain and then add a jump ring linking the the two ends of chain and the central piece (sorry I forgot to take a picture of this step), repeat on the other side.
Step 6. On one side, add your spring clasp to the middle of your double chain and then a jump ring to other. Your necklace is now complete, you can now wear as much as you can!