For a clean and fresh smelling clothes
A homemade laundry detergent can save you a lot money especially if you have a big family and a big pile of laundry waiting to hit the washing machine. Do your own all-natural detergent with natural ingredients that can be personalized with essential oils, leaving your clothes fresh and wonderfully clean.
- ellie j. added Powerful Home Liquid Laundry Detergent to natural stuff 29 Oct 23:49
- Crafterella featured Powerful Home Liquid Laundry Detergent 22 Oct 23:00
- Alissa B. favorited Powerful Home Liquid Laundry Detergent 21 Oct 16:45
- KelliDroze added Powerful Home Liquid Laundry Detergent to Furniture 21 Oct 03:45
- Elena B. favorited Powerful Home Liquid Laundry Detergent 19 Oct 20:48
- Melissa T. published his project Powerful Home Liquid Laundry Detergent 19 Oct 16:54
Mix the washing soda and Borax in a large mixing bowl or container and whisk them.
Second, cover the Borax and washing soda with the boiling water, and whisk until the dry ingredients are dissolved.
Third, slowly add the pure castile soap and a few drops of essential oil. Then add the vinegar and lightly mix.
Lastly, add hot water until you fill the gallon container. Using the funnel, carefully fill the container with your liquid laundry detergent. Around 1/3 cup cleans a big load of clothes.