A basket made of craft sticks.
I wanted to post a how to for this so everyone else can make these, too. It's pretty wordy but it is a lot to explain. It takes a lot of time but really worth it in the end when you have these neat baskets to give to friends or put your stuff in. Enjoy!
- Deb E. favorited Popsicle Sewing Basket 17 Apr 00:32
- Kay T. favorited Popsicle Sewing Basket 12 Nov 22:15
- sultana shariff commented on Popsicle Sewing Basket 19 Mar 07:13
- Brenda M. favorited Popsicle Sewing Basket 18 Mar 10:27
- elaina.nattrass added Popsicle Sewing Basket to Misc 17 Jun 16:39
- pink added Popsicle Sewing Basket to things i want to make in the future 03 Oct 03:22
- Bofoofer added Popsicle Sewing Basket to Decorating 29 Sep 13:49
- Ichigo M. favorited Popsicle Sewing Basket 10 Aug 01:41
Now you need to begin building up by laying a craft stick on the outside wherever two craft stick ends are on top of another craft stick. Keep the layers as even as possible or you will get a shifty look in your basket.. Build up till your basket is as tall as you desire and next you will make your lid...
For the lid of the basket you will lay one more layer onto the walls except you will NOT glue this layer to the others as this layer is the base of your lid and will need to stay separate. The 2nd layer of your lid will be glued down and you will build up 2-3 layers from this base and then begin to shift your craft sticks in a little on each layer up until there is no room for another layer. Then you will simply put some sticks side by side to close any hole on top.