Vintage Beauty Parlor
You don’t have to have long hair to have a swinging 1950s-style ponytail. Use a hair extension in the same colour as your hair to create the illusion of length.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Ponytail With Quiff 20 Jul 17:29
- Fidelma B. favorited Ponytail With Quiff 17 Jul 18:32
- shelly.anderson.547 added Ponytail With Quiff to Hair 11 Sep 04:31
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Ponytail With Quiff 11 Sep 04:31
- Jeff S. favorited Ponytail With Quiff 07 Sep 06:24
- HerNameIsAlixx added Ponytail With Quiff to DIY The Look - Imelda May 18 Aug 10:37
- Barjaa B. added Ponytail With Quiff to Hairstyles 27 Jun 17:40
- Moriah M. added Ponytail With Quiff to Audrey Hepburn 24 Jan 23:00
- Em favorited Ponytail With Quiff 21 Oct 01:32
- mmotse03 favorited Ponytail With Quiff 30 Jul 01:32
Once you have backcombed the front section, gently smooth the backcombed hair into a mini ponytail. Twist the bottom of the mini ponytail and push it forward to create height. How far you push it forward will determine how high your quiff will be. Once you are happy with the height, secure the twisted section with hair grips/bobby pins to hold your quiff in place.