If you love to wear your hair down but still want to add a little personality, this style is for you.
This latticework 'do looks sleek from the front and beyond pretty from the back. And don't be afraid to glam the veil up even more with hair gems--they add dressy sparkle when placed at the elastics or anywhere along the sections of hair.
style tip: If you have fine hair, try topping off each elastic with a jawclip so the veil doesn't slip.
- Rachel B. added Ponytail Veil to Hairstyle Tutorials 30 Apr 01:37
- Dee D. added Ponytail Veil to hair 05 Feb 06:39
- Julie B. added Ponytail Veil to Hair 18 Jun 04:01
- D K. favorited Ponytail Veil 01 Jun 02:28
- Tabitha H. favorited Ponytail Veil 10 Apr 22:50
- Lauren J. favorited Ponytail Veil 06 Feb 00:53
- Anni favorited Ponytail Veil 10 Jul 07:42
Brush dry hair backward until it's really smooth. Pull the top-center section back and secure with an elastic band. Gather the hair in front of your ears on the left side of your head in an elastic. Do the same with the right side. You should end up with tree separate sections of hair in an arc of elastic bands over the crown (and across the back) of your head
Divide the center ponytail into two sections and connect the right section to the right ponytail using a small elastic. This elastic should sit about two inches (5cm) below the first elastic.
Take the left section of the middle ponytail and connect it to the left ponytail. You will now have two ponytails hanging down. Finally, connect both ponytails into one.