Good enough to eat (almost!)
These doughnuts may look good enough to eat - BUT resist the temptation unless you want broken teeth! (they probably wouldn't taste to good either!
These cuties have lots of uses - whether they are for pendants, earrings, hair-accessories, fridge magnets or miniature food for barbie dolls - you'll have lots of fun making them!
- 2021-01-30-100146-doughnut+9.jpg 92.1 KB [ Download ]
- Caden Kaslik favorited Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 07 Oct 00:35
- Key West Witch favorited Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 27 Jun 08:00
- Luna D. favorited Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 25 Apr 05:28
- Darcy replied to a comment on Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 22 Apr 16:34
- Crafterella featured Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 07 Apr 23:00
- The Little Craft House replied to a comment on her project Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 06 Apr 02:40
- Darcy commented on Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 05 Apr 14:31
- Darcy favorited Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 05 Apr 14:00
- The Little Craft House published her project Polymer Clay Doughnuts! 27 Mar 09:00
Cure (bake) in the oven at the clay manufacturers recommended instructions. If you find your clay is still to soft - and not baked properly- you can bake longer but not hotter.
Thanks for joining me for this project! If you enjoyed this - please follow along with my Instagram or YouTube channel @thelittlecrafthouseaus for more inspo and projects!