Dress up your mason jars in 2 minutes to make festive glasses, vases, and more
Mason jars are pretty adorable on their own, but let’s face it: everything’s cuter with gold polka dots.
This festive DIY is beyond easy, takes all of 2 minutes, and you probably already have mason jars and a gold Sharpie in your crafting arsenal.
- xXJULESXx commented on Polka Dot Mason Jars 09 Aug 19:03
- amyistheparty added Polka Dot Mason Jars to Backyard Picnic Summer Soiree 18 Apr 20:53
- amyistheparty favorited Polka Dot Mason Jars 24 Mar 16:09
- Katelyn T. favorited Polka Dot Mason Jars 23 Aug 00:01
- Libby W. added Polka Dot Mason Jars to Homewares 22 Apr 19:41
- KarmaHappens favorited Polka Dot Mason Jars 15 Nov 16:26
- Serena added Polka Dot Mason Jars to Festival 03 Nov 22:36
- aimeeelisha favorited Polka Dot Mason Jars 27 Oct 07:48
- Libby W. favorited Polka Dot Mason Jars 23 Sep 12:07
- PuddyTat favorited Polka Dot Mason Jars 22 Sep 18:53
This tutorial is really just one step: draw some polka dots on a mason jar.
If you want to get fancy (or if you’re a little bit OCD, like me), you can use the pattern in the glass as a guide and draw a circle in the middle of each diamond (mine were about 1/8″ in diameter). Or just go freehand and mix it up with a combo of small, medium, and large dots.