Cute Pokeball mug cozy to keep your tea warm
I made this after I was requested to make a 'mug jumper'. I couldn't work out how to do that, so I made this instead.
It's nice and stretchy so it can fit over lots of different mugs.
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Pokemon Mug Cozy 14 Jan 22:51
- Natalie W. favorited Pokemon Mug Cozy 17 Oct 04:53
- Conner W. added Pokemon Mug Cozy to craft ideas 10 Jul 23:59
- Conner W. added Pokemon Mug Cozy to anime/manga 29 Jun 21:17
- Conner W. added Pokemon Mug Cozy to fashion 29 Jun 21:17
- Conner W. favorited Pokemon Mug Cozy 29 Jun 21:17
- l33tingl4dy favorited Pokemon Mug Cozy 17 Nov 21:47
- Bee'sbee added Pokemon Mug Cozy to Want to Try 15 Dec 19:28
- Yewen N. added Pokemon Mug Cozy to this looks adorable yet useless for my everyday life 27 Sep 10:21
- kayteaface favorited Pokemon Mug Cozy 15 Sep 18:38
1) CO 52 st in white (long tail cast on). K2 P2 for 3 rows
2) Work design in st-st foor desired length
3) Finish with 3 rows of K2 P2.
4) Cast off
5) use matress stitch to sew top and bottom of the seam, leving a gap large enough for the handle to poke through.