it's something fun and cute
okay well i was really bored and i was actually trying to make a pokemon ball purse but it didn't work right so i decided to turn it into a plushy ball.
- HotaruUruki commented on Pokeball 09 Sep 22:07
- Ikon K. favorited Pokeball 05 Oct 10:29
- Nicole N. favorited Pokeball 01 Jul 11:21
- Liza W. added Pokeball to Plushie Ideas 17 Mar 19:38
- LISETH C. favorited Pokeball 18 Aug 16:05
- Taylor T. favorited Pokeball 02 Apr 20:28
- anna.newbold12 added Pokeball to pokemon 17 Jan 06:03
- GabriELLE favorited Pokeball 21 Oct 13:23
- Belle favorited Pokeball 19 Apr 13:21
- Ana.Loli favorited Pokeball 30 Mar 07:08
I dont have many pictures cause like i said it wasn't a plushy at first
Okay how i started was by cutting out the top and bottom. dont cut them out at big round pieces of material, that wont work. Cut out 6 diamond shaped pieces. 3 red, 3 white
Okay after both top and bottom are made then you have to put them together. All you have to do is sew them inside out together bit dont sew them all the way together or you wont be able to flip it and stuff it.
Noe you should see something that looks like a little football. Stuff it with teddy bear stuffing or pillow or whatever you want to. Now you should have plain red and white ball.
time to add the black line all around it and the button. This all has to be done by hand cause a machine would ruin the ball. The black line should meet together at the front where you will put on the button.
i made my button out of material but you could use an actual button too. I took a piece of black material and cut it to the right shape for my ball and then sewed it on.