fun with a thrift store jacket....
So, here is a jacket idea i got, while messing around on ebay awhile back...i saw a jacket on there with some feather's off the shoulder, and like the idea. then it all came together when i found the poison graphic for the back piece.
so we'll start there.
the back patch consists of remenants of an old black t-shirt (i had used bits of it for another project im working on), a left over piece of a white sheet from a halloween costume, and the awesome vintageish strychnia poison graphic (purchased on etsy) So the black t-shirt piece was bleach using a small spray bottle, some random plastic cutlery, and just dripping bleach directly onto it, then the white sheet was tea dyed, and frayed before attaching the graphic to give the graphic a very well aged look.
for the front pieces, i had gotten a misfits t-shirt some time ago that was way way too big, and after a few failed attempts at resizing, i tossed it into a scrap pile. and while laying out this project, i thought hey...this needs's a partial rib cage...the other front piece, was a chunk of test fabric i used in figuring out my bleach mixture.
feather fringe...for the shoulder.
pyramid studs for the lapels...
sew it all together..and viola. this was also my first ever attempt at sewing anything with a sewing machine, hope ya enjoy it.
- Sarah Snowflake favorited Poisoner Jacket. 26 Jul 20:03
- spychohead added Poisoner Jacket. to refashion 10 Oct 22:15
- PsychoticWeirdo favorited Poisoner Jacket. 30 Oct 00:28
- tara p. favorited Poisoner Jacket. 01 Oct 22:13
- DarkAshHurts commented on Poisoner Jacket. 18 Sep 09:05
- DeadlyNightShade favorited Poisoner Jacket. 08 Sep 22:01
- Peggals <3 favorited Poisoner Jacket. 01 Sep 22:35
- Plicka favorited Poisoner Jacket. 08 Aug 01:55
- Heather V. favorited Poisoner Jacket. 06 Jul 20:06
- colourChemist favorited Poisoner Jacket. 09 Jun 08:57
Travys S. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!