- huffpost_11.jpg 73.6 KB [ Download ]
- HylianWriter534 favorited Plush Whale 19 Dec 06:06
- Emma H. favorited Plush Whale 27 May 13:16
- B* added Plush Whale to Inspiring Felt Ideas to Try 17 Apr 10:44
- B* favorited Plush Whale 17 Apr 10:44
- Mary J. favorited Plush Whale 24 Mar 02:35
- x_niccadee added Plush Whale to make this 21 Mar 03:33
- arina m. favorited Plush Whale 08 Jan 23:30
- Tegan G. added Plush Whale to To do 05 Jan 22:03
- Arleth P. favorited Plush Whale 17 Dec 18:46
- Lauren D. favorited Plush Whale 10 Jun 02:45
Print plush whale pattern on printer paper
Transfer and cut shapes out of blue felt. Cut a small circle of white felt for eyes.
Arrange shape on the blue felt as in the photograph. Sew in place using a straight stitch.
Align back piece with front. Use a blanket stitch around the outside edge to sew the pieces together. Leave a 2-inch opening along the bottom.
Stuff with fiberfill
Use a blanket stitch along the bottom to sew whale closed.