How to get Paul&Joe round your gaff for under a tenner!
Cut your coat according to your cloth, as my mum likes to say. I still like to spoil myself now and again – on something sensible. I already own an obscene amount of clothes, most of them summer weight, dating back to my days as a fashion student when I spent 12 hours a day, for 9 months of the year in a studio resembling dante’s inferno, never to emerge until the summer months. I need a staple, stylish winter item in which I can really wrap up warm for the season – a wardrobe essential, if you will. Looking to Vogue for inspiration, I found this feminine, frippery-free flight of fancy, by Paul & Joe. It’s warm, it goes with everything and it will only set you back… (sigh) £285!
- MidnightCircus favorited Play Your Cardies Right 23 Feb 02:52
- Crafterella added Play Your Cardies Right to Amelie 26 May 13:11
- Abby C. favorited Play Your Cardies Right 05 May 00:11
- danielsan favorited Play Your Cardies Right 28 Jan 20:20
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Play Your Cardies Right 31 Dec 15:34
- comradebunny favorited Play Your Cardies Right 17 Sep 00:25
- Emma H. favorited Play Your Cardies Right 14 Sep 16:16
- Szara favorited Play Your Cardies Right 02 Sep 23:33
- Franchesca Angelou d. favorited Play Your Cardies Right 29 Jul 17:40
- Sparkles favorited Play Your Cardies Right 05 Jul 05:34
Pin your lace to your cardigan. I find it helps to tack stitch them in place and to take the pins out before machine stitching them on, otherwise it’s almost impossible to stitch your pieces on neatly, especially if you’re working on a ribbed cardigan.
When your pieces are stitched on, slip stitch the bias binding together at the seams to get rid of any nasty white gaps.
…And that should leave you with a reason to be looking fabulous this winter, which should look something like this