Turn a planner that’s never been used into a sketchbook you will use!
I had a planner but as i’ve Said I didn’t use it. But I hated to get rid of a good book/ planner cover so I turned my planner into a sketch book.
I used the scraps of paper I already had as the paper for this sketch book.
Time wise i’m Not sure how long this will take, let’s just say it’s depends on how much time you intend to spend on it.
And the accessories are optional, and you can buy some just as easily as you can make some.
I used pictures of wallpapers I found on the internet to decorate the covers and dashboards
Step 1: blank paper for the sketchbook/ former planner
Step 4: dashboards
Step 7: dashboard with pocket
- Conner W. favorited Planner To Sketchbook 23 May 19:56
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Planner To Sketchbook 25 Feb 10:21
- Kinhime Dragon entered her project Planner To Sketchbook to The Little Bullet Book 08 Feb 15:42
- Crafterella featured Planner To Sketchbook 22 Nov 23:00
- Kinhime Dragon published her project Planner To Sketchbook 12 Nov 15:57
You Will Need
Gather your supplise
Gather your paper and the templete and start trimming the paper down to the right size. Once it’s down to the right size use your hole punch to punch the holes in, I used the templetes to punch the holes in the right place
Place paper in the planner.
Paste a piece of paper on the thing card board templete, then fold it’s edges around the thin cardboard. Do not trim those edges off! Glue those edges down so that the paper doesn’t peel off so easily.
Repeat the process of punching the holes in like you did at step 2
* you can also print a picture off the Internet and paste those on your cardboard instead if you do this skip step 6