This small pinwheel was created to be placed in a cake on a children's party.
- Caz added Pinwheel to Seaside Party 31 Mar 14:55
- marilyn.steckly favorited Pinwheel 24 Apr 04:05
- Grimgirl101 favorited Pinwheel 22 Jun 19:32
- piefacetoldmeso added Pinwheel to dance camp 16 Apr 01:37
- Jaybird favorited Pinwheel 19 Jan 19:39
- Witchy added Pinwheel to I Fly Like Paper Get High Like Planes... 07 Dec 22:48
- Suz V. favorited Pinwheel 29 Oct 02:47
- Witchy favorited Pinwheel 25 Oct 23:00
- chang.shai added Pinwheel to Arts and Craft 07 Oct 05:13
- Doodlebert favorited Pinwheel 14 Aug 03:15
Creating your own tool
You'll need to punch paper and wood. It'll be safer (and less painful)to creat this simple device to help you.
1- Use the pliers to spike a pin in the bottom of a wooden pencil.
2 - Take the pin out, and cut off its head.
3 - Using the pliers spike the pin back by the "blind" side
4 - This is it