How to make a cute skirt with elastic ribbon waistband and bow
I love pink and black and needed a skirt to war to Easter dinner, so this is what I made!
- Key West Witch favorited Pink Skirt 07 May 10:40
- zjowies h. favorited Pink Skirt 06 Apr 10:16
- Jess W. favorited Pink Skirt 12 Mar 00:20
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Pink Skirt 15 Dec 06:26
- Zombie Babe added Pink Skirt to new wardrobe 03 Oct 08:13
- Azalea H. entered her project Pink Skirt to Darby Smart 14 Sep 00:17
- RainxFlower24 added Pink Skirt to Skirts 07 Jun 01:11
- Zombie Babe favorited Pink Skirt 07 Apr 09:39
- pink favorited Pink Skirt 31 Mar 21:28
- Tomato B. favorited Pink Skirt 29 Mar 13:48
Cut a piece of fabric the length of the tube you sewed, and just over twice the with of piece of elastic you will use (I use 1"). Cut the elastic just longer then the length of your waist and sew the edges to make a circle. Line up the elastic with the edge of your piece of fabric and zig-zag stich the edge of your elastic to your fabric. YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE FOLDS AND SEW OVER THOSE FOLDS TO GET IT TO FIT.