Heels, revamp shoes
I had those white heels with black ribbon, they were so comfortable and beautiful! But white heels draw too much attention for me. So, ta-dah! Paint them grey!
- prettyDistraction favorited Pimp My Heels 02 Sep 17:25
- Bird55021 favorited Pimp My Heels 13 Sep 17:23
- eFenuska added Pimp My Heels to Shoes 29 Apr 11:34
- kristy c. favorited Pimp My Heels 20 Feb 03:06
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Pimp My Heels 29 Dec 22:31
- Marie C. favorited Pimp My Heels 09 Sep 23:18
- belladonna favorited Pimp My Heels 30 Aug 19:47
Okay, it's time to take your brush and paint the shoes! I choose to make my heels grey. It's important to protect the interior side of the shoes (use some paper). Don't paint the back and the heel! Let them dry (i left my shoes outside as it was windy and they got dry in a few minutes. Your hairdryer could help you too :P) Then repeat this step once again!
This is the black spot I meant. I don't know how to call it...anyway here it is! :P once you painted it let the shoes dry very well, than give a hand of transparent varnish. This is very important as it protects your shoes and the acrilic paint. It is essencial for your shoes to have a certain flexibility (to enable you to walk without making your feets bleed O.O) so it's important the kind of varnish you will use.