Collar necklaces are everywhere at the moment. This is a great alternative to lace or fabric giving it a modern feel, yet keeping the delicate features of the peter pan collar
- MissyCupcake favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 16 Feb 01:46
- abigail r. added Peter Pan Chain Collar to Jewellery 06 Feb 06:09
- Joyb22 favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 16 Sep 12:37
- xcreepyliciousx favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 17 Aug 19:04
- Jac D. favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 01 Jun 01:31
- getsuandhoshi favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 14 Jan 05:19
- Noemi M. added Peter Pan Chain Collar to pendant 06 Dec 13:54
- Tra-My T. favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 16 Nov 19:02
- zombieminna favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 17 Oct 17:04
- jen s. favorited Peter Pan Chain Collar 06 Oct 09:39
Attach all the pieces of chain together with a jump ring. Place the pieces as shown in the picture;
bottom chain = 20cm
third from top = 8cm
second from top = 10cm
top chain = 12cm
Postition the three smaller chains around 8cm(3inch) along the longest chain. Try to get them evenly spaced and the chain untwisted.
Open the chain links at the ends of the smaller pieces and attach them to the longer chain (see teahab blog jump ring tutorial for more detailed instructions).
Do the same on the other side, keeping all the chains even on both sides. This can take some time to get right so don't worry if it seems to be taking a bit of time.
Attach a clasp to the longer chain ends using jump rings.