The Makeup Honey Basic Brow
This tutorial is just for the brows. Although the look is shown with eyeshadow, that is not featured in this tutorial.
- Sveta favorited Perfect Brows 27 Jan 10:27
- Carla B. favorited Perfect Brows 14 Mar 19:45
- Fareeda H. favorited Perfect Brows 01 Jun 00:07
- Markee R. added Perfect Brows to Dita Von Teese 02 Apr 10:57
- cokerewardsfan favorited Perfect Brows 23 Mar 16:59
- Kala V. favorited Perfect Brows 16 Jul 18:19
- Jessica B. added Perfect Brows to PJ Harvey 28 Jun 11:54
- Maxine M. added Perfect Brows to To-make list 10 Apr 20:58
- Cynthia p. favorited Perfect Brows 24 Feb 03:08
- Denise L. favorited Perfect Brows 17 Dec 06:21
1. Clean brow, so far I have only applied my foundation.
2. Begin with plucking away any stray hairs. You can also trim unruly hairs if you wish. I did not as I do not trust myself with scissors so close to my eye.
3. I like to apply the same foundation/concealer I contour with as a base for my brows. It looks a little on the red side here but I think that was the light causing it.
4. I then brush on brow powder to shape and fill in my brows. I used a darker than normal powder to make sure it showed up well on the photographs.
5. It looks very harsh right now and a little scary!
6. Using a brow comb or spooly brush out your brows. This helps to blend the colour as well as remove any excess you don’t need.
7. I like to use a sponge blender to blend the foundation/concealer which might be left visible. I also like to remove a little ‘brow’ from the inner corner of my brows to let the hairs show through for a more natural brow.
8. Use a concealer or touch of pale foundation to highlight above your brow and to sharpen up the lines. Blend it in well.
9. Use the concealer under your brow as well to sharpen up the lines and blend.
10. While the concealer is still wet apply a powder highlighter or setting powder ready for eyeshadow application.