Pearls around your waist.
So, A few months ago I watched the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 show and I really fell in love with it. The clothes are beautiful, I absolutely love those pearls, the decor is beautiful and then my favorite singer came out of an enormous shell. Magic, really! This project is barely worth a how-to because it is to simple for words but here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spyfBZrw_-k (The show)
- Key West Witch favorited Pearl Belt 06 May 02:34
- Rachel B. favorited Pearl Belt 17 Aug 22:35
- Eleanor favorited Pearl Belt 28 Feb 17:06
- Laura P. favorited Pearl Belt 16 Feb 10:13
- Nora E. added Pearl Belt to Projects to try 24 May 14:54
- Kim M. favorited Pearl Belt 18 May 16:57
- merriness favorited Pearl Belt 31 Jan 18:19
- Kaiulani W. favorited Pearl Belt 14 Jan 23:26
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Pearl Belt 03 Jan 13:54
- Plan B entered her project Pearl Belt to Secret Santa 03 Jan 11:15
Measure the size of your waist. You have to do this very good because if it is too long it won't fit pretty.
Put the string through the pearls. The bigger the belt is (it is more like a necklace around your waist, since it wouldn't help you clothes fitting better) the more pearls you need.
Attach the clasp and you're done. It looks pretty on soft colours like pink, peach, mint and it looks pretty on lace. I love lace.