easy casual project for the beginner, makes a great project to do with kids
So I really wanted to make a wallet and I found this great one online.
This is how I made it!
- 02jhseaby added Peace Sign Wallet to Try 08 Jun 20:09
- 02jhseaby favorited Peace Sign Wallet 08 Jun 20:09
- alxd8296 favorited Peace Sign Wallet 03 Aug 10:23
- jcurtis2010 added Peace Sign Wallet to DIY 28 Jul 17:25
- Cerys J. favorited Peace Sign Wallet 02 Jul 21:18
- Danielle C. favorited Peace Sign Wallet 15 Jun 08:16
- Ana M. favorited Peace Sign Wallet 11 Jan 17:04
- jacqueline p. favorited Peace Sign Wallet 26 Nov 01:49
- kimberly w. favorited Peace Sign Wallet 15 Sep 16:19
- Libby W. favorited Peace Sign Wallet 08 Aug 20:10
Cut out two pieces of 9 x 7 fabric. I chose to do one that is a peace sign print and the other is just a plain brown.
Then cut out a 9 x 2 3/4 of the main fabric (peace sign) and a 9 x 3 3/4 of the lining (brown).
p.s. ignore the fact that my bigger piece (9 x 3 3/4) is peace pattern, it was a mistake, make sure that piece isn't the main fabric
Iron on pellon to all pieces.
Leave room for seams.
Next iron your larger piece in half so that there is a crease and the print fabric is on top.
Once your piece is ironed sew on the larger wallet slot slightly higher than the crease.
Then sew the smaller one with the Velcro on top of that.
Find the half way mark and while the wallet is still laying flat, sew down that mark on the side that has the slots