Add some sass and class to your fridge.
My kids love to hang their pictures on our refrigerator. I love displaying their artwork, but most of our magnets are those freebie advertisement magnets you get for free from businesses.
I had a bit of polymer clay leftover from another project, but just enough to create a matching set of my own magnets! If your fridge could use a little more style, give this DIY a try.
- Rebecca M. favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 18 Jun 02:58
- 02jhseaby added Patterned Clay Magnets to Try 06 Jul 12:03
- 02jhseaby favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 06 Jul 12:03
- Jousie N. added Patterned Clay Magnets to Misc 26 Jun 07:46
- Jousie N. favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 26 Jun 07:45
- Jenny C. favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 20 Feb 01:09
- Sarania H. favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 03 Feb 23:00
- Jessica R. added Patterned Clay Magnets to Orna-Mental 27 Jan 18:59
- Alissa B. favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 20 Jan 12:11
- danaib1 favorited Patterned Clay Magnets 18 Jan 18:56
Pick a glass with a flat, smooth bottom; gently press onto each ball to flatten them into a round, flat disc. Mine are about 1/8" thick. Do this on a smooth, flat surface.
With a clean rubber stamp, imprint a design into each clay disk. I had these lace stamps just sitting in my closet. Geometric patterns; animals; or floral would be great as well!
Bake the clay according to the directions. When cool, glue a magnet to the back center of each disc.