turn your old denim jeans,skirts etc into a cool new bag
I come up with this idea after a clear out as I had so many denim clothes and I did not want them to go to waste. So I done crazy patchwork and sewed lots of denium squares together with zig-zag stich. Then I cut out the shape of my bag/ straps and sewed it all together. I also done a nice lining (makes the inside look prettyyy)and I sewed a pocket of some old jeans to the front. At the top it is sequred with a snap fastner so nothings falling out of this bag!
With my left over patchwork I made a little purse just to go with my bag, cute :)
Note for people who may be thinking " i will have a go" this takes a long time! especilly the patchwork so clear your week you will need it.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Patchwork Denim Bag 23 Jul 09:34
- sara j. favorited Patchwork Denim Bag 17 May 20:26
- fei f. favorited Patchwork Denim Bag 09 Nov 13:47
- patty a. favorited Patchwork Denim Bag 27 Sep 05:04
- Becky I. favorited Patchwork Denim Bag 25 Feb 02:38
- Elizabeth.jarvis.Carter favorited Patchwork Denim Bag 16 Dec 17:33
minxy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!