Pastel Overload! Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
This was the look I wore on Easter. I'm so in love with pastels, and I created this look so I could wear all my favorites at the same time! To achieve this pastel look, I used the Palette D'Antoinette from Lime Crime.
- Summer O. favorited Pastel Life! 13 Jul 06:29
- Alisa B. favorited Pastel Life! 05 Aug 04:34
- Casey S. added Pastel Life! to Need To Do 12 Jun 20:42
- nin-chanNINJI favorited Pastel Life! 07 Feb 12:34
- Stitches favorited Pastel Life! 27 Jan 01:53
- Penny F. added Pastel Life! to Applying makeup 09 Dec 13:36
- Rosalie E. favorited Pastel Life! 07 Dec 05:56
- Yael T. favorited Pastel Life! 03 Dec 17:16
- Alyssa A. published her project Pastel Life! 30 Apr 01:45
As always, apply a primer to your lids to prevent the eyeshadow from creasing. Apply a light lavender eyeshadow to your crease.
Blend out the lavender with a light pink.
Apply a shimmery silver shade to your lid under the lavender/pink blend.
Apply a light green eyeliner to your inner corner. I used MAC Pro Eye Pencil in Light Green.
Apply a mint green over the light green pencil on the inner corners.
Smudge the lavender shade on your lower lid.
Apply a hot pink eyeliner to your upper lid. I also applied mascara at this point.
Blend out all around the lavender underneath with more of the light pink shade.
Apply a light blue eyeliner stacked on top of the hot pink. I used Lime Crime Uniliner in Blue Milk.
Finish off the look with lashes.