An adorable panda pillow out of old t-shirts
I've always wanted one of those soft panda pillows cause they're super cute, but they're so expensive. So I made one myself out of an old white t-shirt and an old black t-shirt.
- Amanda S. favorited Panda Pillow 15 May 22:37
- Derykah M. added Panda Pillow to panda 28 Sep 14:29
- Derykah M. favorited Panda Pillow 28 Sep 14:29
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Panda Pillow 30 Dec 23:41
- ravengirl2626 favorited Panda Pillow 24 Nov 03:05
- Girr_<3's Waffles favorited Panda Pillow 22 Jul 05:05
Cut off the top of your white t-shirt right under the sleeves. You'll be left with the bottom of the t-shirt.
Cut off the side seams of what's left of the t-shirt. You should have two white squares.
Cut the two white squares into oval shapes for the panda's face. Put those pieces aside.
Take your black t-shirt and cut out two identical potato-like shapes for the eyes. Cut out two crescent shapes in the middles for the whites of the panda's eyes. Sew the new shapes onto one circle from your white t-shirt.
Cut out a heart shape from the black t-shirt for the panda's nose. Sew it onto the same white circle from the previous step.
Your panda should now have a face. Place the two white circle pieces together, right side facing each other. Sew the pieces together, leaving about three inches of opening--you'll need the opening to flip everything right side out.
Once you've flipped everything right side out, fill with polyester stuffing until the pillow is as firm or soft as you want. Sew the opening.