No wonder pacman and the ghosts are trying to eat each other - they're delicious!
A tiny tulip cookie cutter makes for perfect pacman ghosts!
- Hello Sweet Taco added Pacman Sugar Cookies to Mario party 05 Sep 22:24
- Flo Di favorited Pacman Sugar Cookies 28 Oct 10:16
- susisorglos added Pacman Sugar Cookies to Backen 30 Mar 07:41
- Sarah W. favorited Pacman Sugar Cookies 17 Jan 01:01
- rouge s. added Pacman Sugar Cookies to Food 27 Nov 03:21
- rouge s. favorited Pacman Sugar Cookies 12 Nov 00:59
- Katelyn R. favorited Pacman Sugar Cookies 08 Oct 18:03
- Rikki L. favorited Pacman Sugar Cookies 07 Oct 13:01
- Hello Sweet Taco favorited Pacman Sugar Cookies 04 Sep 00:03
- nina.eriksen.90834 added Pacman Sugar Cookies to To-make 01 Aug 00:29
For the royal icing, mix together the egg white and lemon juice. Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
You want the thickness so that a thread of the icing will stay on the surface for a few seconds before melting back into the rest of the icing.
For each character color, scoop one-fourth cup of the royal icing into a bowl. You'll want to save some of the icing for the eyes later.
Dip a toothpick into the bottle of food coloring and stir into the icing. Food coloring can be pretty potent, so it's best to add the coloring slowly.
Scoop the icing into a sealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, and snip a teeny tiny bit off one of the corners.
Squeezing the bag gently, draw the outline of the ghost on the cookie. Fill in the outline. Repeat the whole coloring and bagging procedure for each ghost.