Make a coordinating treat pail to go with your owl costume.
For this project, you'll need a plastic pumpkin pail (purchased at Target years ago for about $1), pink and cream fleece (felt will work too although more of the pail color may show through), white glue, package of black and orange foam masks (purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts), and one sheet of white cardstock.
- PureJoyEvents-Owl-Template.PDF 237 KB [ Download ]
- Julie Y. commented on Owl Treat Pail 27 Oct 00:12
- afishnick favorited Owl Treat Pail 29 Jul 16:39
- LaAlex added Owl Treat Pail to Animals Peluches 28 Feb 00:20
- LaAlex favorited Owl Treat Pail 28 Feb 00:20
- Penny C. added Owl Treat Pail to owls 28 Oct 01:57
- Tiffany E. added Owl Treat Pail to so cute 17 Sep 10:00
- sweetstuffbymisty favorited Owl Treat Pail 13 Jul 20:12
- Joanne J. favorited Owl Treat Pail 18 May 23:58
- floo_network favorited Owl Treat Pail 08 Apr 17:18
- Bianca A. favorited Owl Treat Pail 16 Mar 18:18
Download the owl costume templates.
Templates are for personal use only. Original design by Pure Joy Events © 2012. All rights reserved.
Print out Owl Template 1 on regular copier paper and cut out the pieces. cut approximately sixty individual feathers and the mask out of the pink fleece. Then cut about five individual feathers out of the cream fleece. The wing template will not be used for this project.
Cut the beak out of the orange foam mask.
Glue the pink mask on top of white mask, the black circles for the eyes, and then the lashes.
Turn over the mask and glue on the black foam mask and orange beak.