Create animals from ripped corrugated cardboard!
This project first appeared in the 2017 Kids Art Week, a free online class for kids of all ages! To see the other four projects, go to: http://carlasonheim.blogs.com/kids_art_week_2017/
- 116734_2F2017-08-09-045006-kaw20175.jpg 225 KB [ Download ]
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Outsider Art Elephants 27 Feb 11:27
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Outsider Art Elephants 23 Jan 02:37
- Crafterella featured Outsider Art Elephants 11 Sep 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Outsider Art Elephants 10 Sep 05:53
- Carla Sonheim published her project Outsider Art Elephants 03 Sep 09:00
1. Tear your cardboard box down into smaller pieces.
2. Mix some gray paint and, with the brush "dry", paint your cardboard pieces. Let some of the brown show through and let dry.
3. Make an elephant shape with your pieces and tape down lightly. Glue the pieces together and let dry completely.
4. Turn the piece over and tape the back to help strengthen your elephant. Remove tape from the front.
5. Decide how you would like to add an eye: you can draw right on the cardboard, draw an eye on white paper and cut out and glue, or even use a button. Done!