Bake some Oreo Thumbprint Cookies
- Emo Chick favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 28 May 18:06
- Ana favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 28 Apr 03:17
- Maxine M. added Oreo Thumbprint Cookies to To-make list 06 Apr 06:22
- Annie J. added Oreo Thumbprint Cookies to Food 16 Dec 02:01
- Annie J. favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 16 Dec 02:01
- Megan S. favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 04 Dec 04:34
- rouge s. added Oreo Thumbprint Cookies to Food 27 Nov 21:56
- rouge s. favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 27 Nov 21:55
- katie q. favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 12 Sep 11:20
- Samantha C. favorited Oreo Thumbprint Cookies 12 Aug 03:05
Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
In a bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together butter, shortening, and sugar. Add in egg and vanilla extract, combine.
In another large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/4 cup of crushed Oreos. Add the dry ingredients (flour mixture) into the wet ingredients (butter mixture) and beat until combined.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
*Optional: Place the rest of the crushed cookies on a plate and roll ball into finely crushed Oreos.
Place on baking sheet with a two inch space in between each cookie. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until cookies are slightly golden around the edges.
Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack slightly (about 1 minute). Press unwrapped Cookies and Cream Kiss on top of each cookie.