All directioners need a proper ONE DIRECTION tshirt...Can't find one in the shops? Make one!
One Direction is a band for you guys who are wondering why what on earth I'm talking about. They sung the song ' What Makes You Beautiful' which is very popular at the moment.
My friend and I decided to make our own tshirts after we couldn't find any store ones.
I also didn't think of putting this project online until AFTER I finished the tshirt:/ But I'm sure we'll manage
- one_direction_logo.docx 121 KB [ Download ]
- rose.jacob.94651 favorited One Direction Tshirt 23 Jun 09:27
- DiarioDeAbby added One Direction Tshirt to Have To Do's 18 Jul 17:26
- melanie.ebeling2 favorited One Direction Tshirt 12 Jul 02:33
- akey h. commented on One Direction Tshirt 05 Jan 08:59
- Elaine Luvanimals favorited One Direction Tshirt 18 Nov 12:36
- Cake favorited One Direction Tshirt 06 Sep 02:29
- jackie52295 favorited One Direction Tshirt 14 Aug 02:06
- Leyley favorited One Direction Tshirt 08 Aug 11:04
- Luna's acesorios Lucii desu(L) favorited One Direction Tshirt 24 Jul 04:28
- fabiola t. favorited One Direction Tshirt 24 Jul 02:56
You'll need some fabric markers that won't come off in the wash first.
I borrowed a red sharpie 'stained' fabric marker from a friend. It can be bought in bigw, target, kmart or anywhere else...
-Here's a black laundry marker I have, you can also get a red laundry marker too.
You'll also obviously need a plain white tshirt that fits you like any other tshirt you own.
I attached a microsoft file to this project for you to print out the logo but if it doesnt work :
I went to google images, searched One Direction Logo - http://inceptionwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/One-Direction-Logo.jpg
That's the best one I found. Copy the image and put it onto microsoft word, enlarge it to the biggest you can and print it in black and white.
-I chopped off the one direction off the side of that logo in that picture so yeah.
So now you've printed the logo out, get a pair of scissors and cut out the black part; 1D
Don't worry about the tiny white cracks,just ignore them.
So in this picture I have already cut out the logo and traced it onto a piece of card. Cut that out too.
This sounds really long and boring so far but it isn't actually that hard. It's worth it- trust me;D
Um...Because I made the project and took the pictures when I finished the tshirt... I dont have pictures during the process of drawing the logo on.
Basically, place the 1D stencil slightly left of the centre to make room for the 'One Direction' on the side.
Get your black fabric marker and trace the stencil onto the tshirt and colour it in.
If you want the little white cracks in the 1D, look at the actual logo and just don't colour the parts of the cracks.
When it's finished. Get the ONE DIRECTION stencil, place it on the side of the 1D and trace it with the red fabric marker.
Once you've got fabric markers and a tshirt, you can basically make any sort of tshirt. Find an image, print it, cut it out to use for a stencil. Or draw/write on it freehand.