cute antique looking cover
Cute antique looking light-switch cover will be a great new addition to the plain light-switches.
- Presley W. favorited Old Book Light Switch Cover 24 Sep 06:29
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Old Book Light Switch Cover 10 Nov 20:18
- Sarah S. added Old Book Light Switch Cover to Things to spruce up a room 19 Jan 06:21
- Taylor K. favorited Old Book Light Switch Cover 11 Jul 07:33
- Bianca P. favorited Old Book Light Switch Cover 06 Jan 19:01
- Lorraine E. added Old Book Light Switch Cover to Vintage home 20 Dec 21:17
Tear out page. Hold it up to the light switches and draw a little line where you will need to cut.
With a measurer, measure how many inches down the page the light switches will be. measure a straight line down from the lines you drew.
Cut out the size of the switches by putting a seperate paper next to the switches and drawing the size to cut out. Cut it out and put it onto the paper that will be the cover, cut out.
Hold the cover over the light-switch and make a line where any excess paper needs to be cut around the sides. Take it off and cut off excess.
Put the cover over the light switches again and tape it up by putting the tape underneath.